Why Choose Jurmaine Health as Your Chronic Issue Specialists?
A Team of Chronic Health Condition Experts
Neuropsychological & Neuromusculoskeletal Assessments
Friendly, Informative & Plain English Communication
A Holistic & Collaborative Approach to Health
Get in touch today to enquire about our services. We’d love hear from you.
What will be assessed?
By seeking professional assistance for your condition at Jurmaine Health, you can expect the following:
- Specialised Assessments
- Correct and accurate diagnosis of your condition
- A better understanding of your body and your condition
- A strengthened link between body and mind
- Relief from underlying pain
- Practical therapies that will assist in your everyday living
Along with doing all we possibly can to ensure a full recovery, our team will also provide you sustainable and practical tools to incorporate into your everyday life, helping you to manage your condition moving forward.
Is it for me?
We welcome patients with any underlying conditions, especially if you are suffering with:
- Heart Disease
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Psychological Concerns
If you are still unsure as to whether our services would benefit you and your situation, please contact our friendly team – we would love to help in any way we can.
Why Jurmaine Health
Jurmaine Health takes an innovative and scientifically-backed approach to complex and chronic issues.
With a team made up of a diverse range of professionals, all using the latest technology and research to continually iterate upon and improve the therapies offered, you can be assured of the expertise of the medical professionals who will serve you.
To get to the root cause of what may be ailing you, our team performs highly specialised neuropsychological and neuromusculoskeletal assessments, aiding in the assessment of your condition, right down to the way it is affecting your mind and your body.
We realise that no two patients are alike in their condition, situation and requirements. That’s why you’ll benefit from a strategic and customised plan, ensuring you receive the very best treatment, leading to not only short-term relief, but long-term alleviation of pain and discomfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the signs that I should go to Jurmaine Health?
- When you have been going to a clinic consecutively for weeks on end without a resolution, we may be able to help.
- When you find yourself receiving the same treatment approach for weeks, months or years on end without a resolution, we may be able to help.
What are your fees?
Our Current Fee Structure (fees are subject to change each financial year)
- $195 per hour (taping included)
- $90 per 20 minutes for subsequent sessions
We will inform you if we need to spend more time with you.
Note: Your session at Jurmaine is one whole hour one-on-one – with one of our trained practitioners. Not 15 mins shared across multiple clients as many other clinics do. We are geared for results – this takes time & increases likelihood of lasting outcomes.
- The average total spend by a person in a common rehabilitation setting is $1,300.00.
- People spend an average of $850.00 on rehabilitation fees with us.
- We work with patients who are on a Chronic Disease Management (formerly Enhanced Primary Care or EPC). Speak to your GP who can arrange a care plan on the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS).
Comparison of Jurmaine Health Fees to other practitioners:
- Common Chiropractic Fee: $55 – $60 per 10 – 15 minute session (equivalent to $240 per hour)
- Top End Massage/Musculoskeletal Therapist: $120 per hour
- Top End Strength Trainer: $120 – $150 per hour
- Top End Physiotherapist: $240 – $280 per half an hour
How many sessions are needed?
This usually depends on:
- The diagnosis, issues and goals of the individual
- The rate of recovery
Most people experience a significant difference in pain or movement perception within the first two sessions. However, it is the second session that determines the recovery pathway.
What do I need to bring?
We recommend that you bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Previous imagings (eg. CT, MRI, X-Ray)
How long are the session?
You can expect your first session to take 1 hour. Most subsequent sessions are 40 minutes, to an hour.
It depends on what you are trying to achieve and how much treatment your body can tolerate.
Do you accept Chronic Disease Management Plans (given by GP)?
Yes, we do. Please check with your health cover provider that you are covered for chiropractic and physiotherapy.
Do you accept Private Health funds?
Yes, we do. Please check with your health cover provider that you are covered for Chiropractic. If for physiotherapy only, we cannot help you claim that if you did need to see one of our head clinicians who are chiropractors.
We take credit card details up-front and require at least 12 hours notice if you are unable to attend your appointment. In cases of emergency, please let us know at your earliest convenience.
Because our time is important, any no-shows and failure to inform us of non-attendance are charged at 100% of the appointment rate.