A clinic for the brain and body.
We’re excited to share the benefits of healthy living with local residents and businesses.
- To offer a health service that is friendly, professional and supportive to the needs of the individual and their well-being
– To encourage brain and body health that is accessible
– To establish close ties with health and other support services and communities for the benefit of our clients
– To encourage continuous learning for the community and professional development for fellow health professionals
– To create a conducive and an upbeat environment for progress for our staff and clients alike
– To integrate cutting edge technologies for the benefit of our staff and clients knowledge and progress.
Jurmaine Health does this by:
- Being a point of contact for health professionals who are seeking neuropsychological or neuro-musculoskeletal information
– Being a point of contact for individuals who are seeking brain and body support
– Conducting workshops or other activities specifically relating to brain and body health
– Providing fast, professional communication to individuals and associated health services
– Continuously upgrading our clinical skills and business processes for the benefit of our clients and professional supporters
Sponsorships & Partnerships:
We are happy to lend our skills and enthusiasm to community projects, organisations, sports clubs and sporting individuals.
If you would like to seek a sponsorship or partnership with Jurmaine Health, contact us directly via phone or email email@example.com
You’ll Also Find Us Here:
The Human Services Directory (HSD) aims to provide Practitioners and Service Providers with access to accurate and up-to-date information about health, social & disability services in Victoria.
This information may be used to both inform consumers and to communicate with other practitioners, including referring consumers to other services.